Hi guys, my cuties and lollipops. How e Dey be naa. It’s been a while. Your baby girl has come bearing some good news for you today. But before I talk about it, let’s discuss today’s situation.
I have heard a lot of podcast and online discussions on government policies not helping businesses thrive In Nigeria. How it has become extremely difficult to play it big in every industry aside the entertainment space. How the big fishes has decided not to give way for the smaller fishes to grow so that they can remain the only big ones. And a lot of ideologies that seems true, right? Kayhikers Afropolitan podcast
Everyone has their opinion to what is happening in our country so do we have eyes and ears to interpret every words and actions geared towards the citizens. Honestly, I don’t necessarily blame anyone for responding in a way that sounds unbelievable. Though, I don’t know much about government policies but the few that I know is quite troubling, but as an optimistic person. That’s not going to stop us from making it right?
Actually my aim of writing this post is to encourage and not pour salt to the injuries we’ve suffered over the years. I want to inspire businesses In Nigeria and other parts of the world using mine as an example, not to give up on your dreams and what you care about.
For everyone that knows me has an idea of how much I have on my plate (my book publishing business, my fashion business, my blogs etc) yet I haven’t given up on any so far.
To be sincere, is never easy neither will it be but giving up is not an option because nothing good comes easy. Whether government or no government, we can’t lose faith on what we’re building regardless of how much we’re suffering . This is my message for you before I give you my good news.
Just like I have a personal blog, I also have a fashion blog African Timeless Design that inspired me to fully venture in fashion. I started my fashion blogging from Pinterest then moved to creating an actual blog that I used to speak about my thoughts on styles. These processes made me realize that I could actually bring my own designs to life by simply learning tailoring.
After months and years of working my way around this passion of mine… I found a solution to a problem that seems impossible.
Many women struggle to find fashion that combines modern elegance with authentic African heritage without compromising on quality, fit, or sophistication. This has become a big problem in our society thus creating a huge gap between African style and modern fashion.
However, our brand has decided to come in and breach that gap. AT Design creates timeless, African-inspired fashion that blends culture with contemporary elegance, giving women outfits they can wear with confidence and pride.
Mind you, we’re not selling to everyone. We only offer our services to style-conscious women who values elegant African fashion that reflects their identity in quality craftsmanship.They want fashion that speaks, tradition is always in style with timeless beauty that screams classic.
#ATDesign #africanfashion #topclothingbrand
No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your thought here.